Introduction

Bimsters,

I just joined this hopefully fabulous list and I thought I'd introduce
myself.  My name is Bob Modos and I am a temporarily out of work
Engineer from Fort Wayne, Indiana.  I am now on my second BMW, a 1983
633 CSi, the former being a 1980 635 CSiA.  I am an all around BMW
enthusiast, but the big coupes captivate my attention, especially the
ones that begin with that magical 13th letter of the alphabet.  So, I
hope to learn from the list and also contribute to it.

I also have a few items to sell here and there, right now I have a
brand new, perfect condition Michelin TRX tire sized 200/60/VR390.
Never been mounted to a rim.  I bought it for the '80 which had TRX
rims, but I received the tire after I sold the car.  It still has the
little mold "fingers" on the side walls.  Make me an offer on it.

talk later

==
bob modos
fort wayne, in                 1991 Dodge Daytona ES
bobmodos@domain.elided             1988 Dodge Daytona C/S
                               1983 BMW 633 CSi

AUTO RACING...because golf, baseball, basketball, and football only take ONE ball!!!