Re: I should have learned

In reference to John Hashem's post:

I have copied a bit of the post to remind you of how IMPORTANT it is to
properly format, (or re-format) your post!

PUHLEEZE re-format your post to take out all the previous returns and other
formatting when you copy something and post it to the digest.

Simply removing the returns will prevent this:

- ----
They say the first time you go somewhere and encounter bad service "shame =
on
them", but if you return there "shame on you/me".  Well, I guess "shame on
me".
- ----

and this:

- ----
I have owned a 735i, 728i (gray market), 635csi, 535is, 2 x 525i=92s, 528e=
,
528i, 325I over the past 9 years so you can say I like the BMW automobile.=
have had my BMW=92s serviced from a variety of small-specialized shops to
dealers such as yours.  In the many many times I had my BMW=92s worked on,=
have had only 2 unpleasant service visits and both are from Motorwerks.  T=
he
first unpleasant visit is from my 88 635csi which I brought in maybe 1 =BD=
 years
- -----

Get it?

I'll bet that if Kibort simply formatted his posts better, that his
annoyance quotient would go way down.    (nahhh...)

I wanted to read your post John, but I couldn't get through it!

Don

Don Cicchetti
dcicchet@domain.elided
71 '02   BMW CCA member 122043