'88 M6

Ladies and Gentlemen:
(Oh, yeah, and all the rest of you, too!!!!)

I need the benefit of your vast knowledge & experience!

I'd like to be a one-person, two-BMW family.  I'm thinking about buying an M6
I came across.  It will then share driving duty with my '97 528i.

What should I look for?  I don't know much about the 6 Series, but I think
they're one of the best looking cars ever committed to metal.  And anything
wearing an ///M badge should be fun.  But, about the 6: weak spots?  trouble
spots?  Asking price (New England, 90k miles) is mid-teens.  Is that
reasonable?

TIA for any suggestions and info!

					=> Mitch Brown