action track videos

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:44:17 EST
From: OsRacing@domain.elided
Subject: Re: open track event at Sears Point....

where i can find those video clips????  anyone has the URL address...??

Gary  =3D)
90' sterling silver M3,<
Gary, I have them. Our web page is almost up and running for the video cl=
ip
CDs and VHS and (the leaf blower, model jet  airplane electric jet device=
)
, ERAM system.

We have 4 cds , =

1.   spins of BMWs. vets, porsches.  and others.  some of the fastest lap=
over thelast few years
2.  the october sears event
3.  buttonwillow PcB with a 620 hp 928 passing me at 150, and lots of GT1=

action as well as a battle for 10 laps with a race prepared E36
4.  this Cd is the best action yet of Laguna and the Sears PcB from two
weeks ago. dinan's 600 hp 540 race car, lots of M3s, 993 tt 's and others=
. =

  special adder from analog mike from watkins glen of his RS america, goi=
ng
into the chicane at 135 and spinning off track. Along with full laps with=

some of the fastest cars in the private race world.  908, 935s,  full rac=
GT1 race cars of the past.
comming is # 5 will have the last weekends action of spins and fast E30 a=
nd
TurboS laps at Sears.

Email me a Mkibort@domain.elided =

Web page will be up this week,            innoventions.org
thanks,

mark