More ERAM stuff

Mark writes:

>As said before it uses 400 watts of electrical energy and produces 3-4%
gains in HP.

What?  Now it's 3-4%?  What happened to 4%?

>the great thing about the fan as it works on top of the mods that you do.

I'm still waiting for your parts, so I can run a dyno test on the 95 M3
with shielded K&N cone to see if this is really true.  Have you shipped
them yet?

>In our cars, our speed is always less than 100 mph, even at the track, so
ram can actually work agains you

Never over 100 mph?  Why are you driving so slow on the track?

Bob Stommel