02 calendar site >>>>> L200247

Alright! Your last chance to order the 02 calendar this year! The 02
calendars will still be available... but if you want to get them this
year.. here's your chance!

www.bayarea02.com

Thanks to "agent 002" JP Collins

You all missed a great 02 Bay Area gathering! Weather was fantastic and
a great array of 02s where there! We probably had about 8 cars? We
mingled, we laughed, we cried, we told stories, we had lots of fun! We
had a great view of the Pacific that day.. the 02s just glittered along
with the ocean waves!

Lots of round tailight people there! And some array of stock hard to
find paint colors, like the gold ?, and a mettalic brick color? Arne
has a neat set up and so does Phil! Good to see Vince and his ti there
and a pleasure to meet 'agent 002' JP Collins, Bruce, and Mike!

Hope to see you guys again and more of you to come at the Dec
gathering! Wonder where agent 002 has the next one planned?!?! ;-)

I'm 02 out!

Lisa
02 princess
72 2002