RE: Rolling Rock

>From: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@domain.elided>
>Subject: <WOB> Bubbas and Rolling Rock
>
>Given Germans make beer almost as well as they make cars,
>and do both better than the rest of the world (IMO),
>it would seem the BMW Bubbas would have a German beer as
>their official drink, rather than a PA beer.
>
>Why Rolling Rock?  (Its good and all, but my taste buds
>prefer most German beers.)  Is there some historic reason?

Brian,

Well, I drank that heavy German beer for over 20 years.  Now, as I get
older I need to be able to stay lighter on my feet in order to best get in
around and under the Rabidmobile whilest making necessary UUC mods. Drink
that heavy German beer and you start acting like a slug...really!  You come
to my house, you find two things in the garage refrig:  Rolling Rock (lots)
and Coca-Cola (non-diet, of course).  Generally all car work before 3:00
p.m. is fueled by Coke, after that its Rolling Rock.

Besides that, Rolling Rock comes in lil' 8 oz. bottles and you can put a
whole bunch o' dem in a bucket full of ice (Bucket of Rocks)...grab
one...down that sucker in one shot...and go back for another ice cold one
in mere nanoseconds.

Lastly, the Connecticut Rolling Rock Beer Distributor (through Bikesh
Patel) paid for the 3 hours of NASCAR go-karts at PizzaFest II to the tune
of $ 1,250.00. That alone is worth some suds loyalty!

Duane Collie
Keeper of the Bubba's Official Brew