WTB: M3 wheels

Hello.  I'm interested in buying a set of 95 & later M3 wheels in good to
excellent
condition.  I would prefer a set with good tires, but am also interested in
just the wheels.  Please e-mail me if you have a set that you would be
interested in selling.  Please specify style (10-double spoke Motorsport or
Contour), year of car, condition, price, and where you're located (I'm in
the San Francisco area).

Also, for those of you who want to run 17 x 8.5s all around, I'd be willing
to trade for your 17 x 7.5s if I buy a set with staggered wheel sizes from
a 96-98 M3.  (I plan to run 17x7.5s with 235/40/17 or 225/45/17 all
around).  So, if you have a pair 17 x 7.5 M3 wheels that you
want to trade for 17 x 8.5s, email me your wheel info (style, condition,
tires - if any) and I'll contact you if I get a
staggered set.

Thanks a lot for the bandwidth.

	- Jay
	98 328i