RE: E39 M5

Jay said:
"The recent DM - $ exchange rate has been hovering around 1.65 DM to 1 USD

Using that rate it comes out to about 84,848.48 USD

I think that has to be just a bit high for the US market but maybe not"

Generally speaking, the prices in Germany are very loosely connected with
their American counterparts. I spoke with my dealer and a few other people who
should have a good idea and they said that the US price is going to be in the
high $60's.

But don't call me when you mortgage the house and they change the price :)

David Koretz
'93 325i
Pondering the addition of a shiny M5 to the garage...