My 92 325is is SHARKED!!!

So out goes the old chip, in goes the new... And the low end torque feels like
a 2.8 liter! Even just off idle it feels like a nice bump in displacement. The
tach needle shoots up a LOT faster, and no more downshifting for highway
acceleraton. I can't tell whether the red line is 6800 or 7000 rpm though; in
2nd gear it cuts out a bit early... But now I can hit sixty mph in 2nd!!!
So the low end and and especially the midrange are much improved, but the zero
to sixty seems about the same. Maybe my butt-dyno isn't sensitive enough, but
could it be because it's a non-vanos engine? I've driven a 95 325i and M3 3.0
before and after being shark-infested, and the zero to sixty improvement is
much more noticeable in both of those cars.
The obvious extra torque, combined with the ability to hit sixty in 2nd (and
my God, the tach shoots up quicky!) has to be an improvement, but I don't even
know the stock figures for a non-vanos. I'd heard that a sharked non-vanos
325i would be faster than a stock 328i, but now I'm not so sure. Am I wrong?
Anybody have any acceleration numbers (stock and sharked) or other experiences
for me?

A great mod no matter what!! Thanks to Josh at Eurosport, and especially to
Jim Conforti!

Matt
92 325is Sharked and loving it