<FS> But Its NOT My Car

Sounded too good not to share - in the Contra Costa (CA) Times this
weekend:

"BMW =9289 M3 16K mi., 1 owner, show rm. Cond., blk./blk., chrome racing
dynamic whl.,   Pirelli tires, 2nd set of BBS BMW whl. & tires,
$17,000.  Must see!  Call 925-743-2520, ext. 387."

I assume the color is Diamond black (metallic), since that was the M3
black du jour.  Call the number directly, don=92t respond to me, I don=92=
know the owner or the car.  It was the low miles that made me think one
of you out there in Digest Land might be interested.

As usual, caveat emptor, and all those other foreign expressions that I
don=92t know what they really mean=85

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977