What is this high school?

Kibort said:
" JUST A LITTLE TEST TO SEE HOW SMART EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE .
Just post back to me, i will not post your answers ,  Im just curious of
everyones expertise in the area of airflow."

Mark, come on this is not high school.... please keep your posts to things
that are useful and add to the information of the digest. Maybe others have
interest, but I have no desire in testing my airflow knowledge... I would
rather have you post airflow information for anyone to read if they choose.
Thanks.

David Koretz
'93 325i, BMW CCA