Ram and wings are marketing .

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Mark Kibort said (cleaned up):

>and marketing people want you to think than your
>getting RAM efffects, and that wings on the back of >firebirds give
you more traction.  com'mon.   WAKEUP.<

You missed the point completely.     At what speed????????  these devices=

are for race cars, and look at the size they have to be.
you even said that the R and T  said they were useless.   However, some d=
help drag coef.  and produce better gas mileage and get a higher top spee=
d.
  but, go back to what I was saying, wouldnt you agree that it is marketi=
ng
ploys that play on our emotions and lack of  knowledge =

My point is ram is a joke.  do the math  .   Please take my little test a=
nd
send it to me.   I wont post anything ,Ipromise!

mark
ERAM is resting for awhile, but will answer questions.