LAMBDA CONTROL 101/102... maybe 412

Message text written by Jim Conforti
>xample: If you added a blanket 5% to the part throttle only.. soon the
part
throttle would be back to stoich. and the WOT would now be 5% LEANER!

Because the ADAPTION would go lean on you..

Yes.. it's complex and counterintuitive.. but it IS the way it works..

And all BOSCH BOOKS talk about is the actual rich/lean seeking of the
sensor
which is in reality the LEAST part of the equation in total.

Jim C.<

Thanks Jim, =

Ill be the first to admit it is getting complicated, but what if you
adjusted or (murked) with the fuel regs at wot, so that the mixture was
where you wanted it to be under full load and WOT, wouldnt that do the
job??   or are you saying that the computer is remembering the amouts of
fuel at the part throttle contition, and uses that value to say" based on=

what we are seeing, lean out a little at the top"
or something like that.

Maybe I should run the car at the races without the O2 connected, (but th=
en
Im way to rich ,all the time and may cause other problems)

Man, now  you have me worried , let me know if I could still be lean,
because I havent done a ( at  the same time ) horibra and O2 sensor
connected run.

You have given a lot of tech informantion, its very complicated, let me
know if how Ive interpreted what you have said is correct.

then, Ill leave you alone, Im sure you have more important things to do.

thanks again,
mark