<E30> questions/concerns

I've never done an OBC backlight before, so I'll leave this to someone
else...

For the Brake Lining light, check the wiring harnesses.  There's one
on the driver's side front wheel, and one on the passenger rear wheel.
 If any of the wiring (including sensor wiring) is frayed, it'll be an
open loop, causing the light to come on.  It's a fairly simple repair
of splicing a new harness in.  E-mail me for the p/n if you want it.

The dealership *should* be able to change the door locks to match the
current ignition key.  The key word here is "should"...I haven't had
it done.

For the trunk leak, check the taillight gasket.  It tends to
deteriorate with age, leaving you with a lake in your trunk after a
rain.  They cost around $8, and take 10 minutes to swap out.

Hope this helps!

    KC Boyce
    '85 325e
    E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce