SOHC w/4 valves

Hello John,
   Yes, a 'Y' shaped rocker arm does work very nicely.  I had a '70
Honda 250 dirt bike with 4 valves. It had a SOHC pushing on a very
nicely cast 'Y' shaped rocker. I remember replacing the stock cam with a
Weber that had some racing origins. It was a pretty hot motor for its
time and I have many plesant memories of that bike.

Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter
'95 540 & stuff