No thank you, ERAM, may I have your mother

I just want to make clear my last post was not a
defense of Kilborti or his ERAM; I have no idea if
the thing will work or not and don't care as he
has conceded it has a very limited racing-only
application & I don't race (except to the bathroom
&/or fridge during breaks in football games).

I have been as annoyed as the rest of you with the
absurd number of posts he has made repeating
basically the same stuff. The volume of digests
the last several days is completely ridiculous; it
is about half Kilborti & half people making fun of
him (which inevitably prompts a response or three
from him).