Re: digest comment

Yeah, Ron I said it.

I'm flame proof...I said it because I was repulsed by what some people, Suzy in
this case, have the audacity to say to another human being.  I let things bounce
off of me but I am tired of seeing the abuse Mr. Kibort is taking and I think
Suzy's comment two or three digests ago about her turbo-ing her M3 this weekend
and mocking his device after the storm was seemingly starting to settle was out of
line.  So I fired back at her.  Do you remember Deeder's Dance Party?  Saturday
Night Live?  He always said "touch my monkey," but he had a real monkey on the
show...it made his comment a joke and it was the first thing that came to my mind.

That's all.

Dan

P.S.  Ron, thanks for you concern, but I got angry...I don't like to see people
getting ganged-up-on, weak people piling on insults, so I help out where I can.

Ron Milliet wrote:

> Hey Dan...its been a while...hope all is going well...
>
> I am curious about the following:
>
> Dan (Daniel David Ayd <Daniel.D.Ayd-1@domain.elided) said:
> <<<Hey Suzy...you sound elitist...will you touch my monkey?>>>
>
> Not much on the digest catches my attention anymore, but this was a real eye
> opener coming from you.  I am kinda hoping that someone was just spoofing your
> email and you did not really say this.  I just got to know...did you say this
> and if so...why??
>
> Anyway, I hope you got your flame suit close by man, I think you will need it.
>
> See ya round,
>
> Ron Milliet

End of bmw-digest V9 #507