Kibort is exposed

Take a look at the time stamps on most of Markies posts. They only let him out
for short periods of time. You just cannot type that fast. So, all day is
spent composing the incoherent responses and, blam, out they go. Possibly a
case of DUI (that's Digest under the influence). Too much time on your hands?

Mark, has anyone out there in Bimmerland actually met you? I doubt you exist,
and cannot wait till Mr. Welty comes back and kicks you out of our playpen.

Better idea, figure out some way to get the exhaust gasses from the tailpipe
back into the engine. Maybe hook up the ERABJM to the tailpipe to do this?
And you can probably talk Hott Rodd Sidney into marketing it. Contact him,
rodd@domain.elided. He doesn't claim to have any scientific or technical
expertise and uses a lot of extraneous caps too. This could be a marriage made
in heaven.

Bubba Michel