<All - Track> Brake Fluid: Ate Superblue -> AP550/600

I'm considering switching from Ate Superblue to AP550 or  AP600 at my next
brake fluid flush because of local availability issues.  Now, there's some
warning on the side of the AP bottles stating that it shouldn't be mixed
with other fluids.  Is the AP stuff DOT4 compatible?  Its not
silicone-based or anything like that, is it?

For those of you who have tried both -- do you have any opinions regarding
the merits of the two?  I've never really had a problem with boiling the
Ate, except during one particularly "eager" track session this past summer
in 100+ degree heat at Heartland Park -- a quick bleed took care of that,
though (gotta get that ducting done).

Notice that this is for a track/race application.

Thanks in advance for your time.

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided