[no subject]

>I do not want a lot of noise or vibrations in the car?

Actually most people buy Tri Flows because they DO want a lot of noise and
vibration on their cars.  They make a pretty good amount of noise.  Some
people like that noise, some feel it's too boomy for their taste.  I'd
recommend waiting till you can get to a club event to ride in a car with a
Tri Flow exhaust before buying.  Or you could just go ahead and get one.
I'll be happy to take it off your hands next spring if you decide you don't
want it ;^)

Marc Plante
E36 325i, 111k
Alexandria, VA