Re: English Teacher

     Bobby, were you beaten as a child, why so bitter.  I haven't seen any
     of your type since the guy on the team that quit just because he
     could'nt start.  Or didnt want to go to the track because his car
     might get wrecked. Your type is on every street corner.  a would have,
     could have, if only,  I was cheated, type of guy.   You are a legend
     in your own bmw 325is don't forget the "s"

     So, back to business.   It works , so how do you explain it.   1 "of
     HG does not equal  1 psi.    1 " HG is   1/29.92x 14.7 or .5 psi ok
     tough guy??  14.7 psi =3D 29.92in/hg   or for you oldies or turbo
     guys, 1 bar. (pressure or  vacuum, is that better?) What is your
     point, do you not believe there is .5 to 1 psi (neg, vacuum and my
     spelling is correct now ) in your congested air box.  Better think
     again.  test it,  see what you get.  or maybe you cant because the red
     line on that 325is is only 4000 rpm or is it a short stroker?   either
     way, it will suck and be a slight vacuum, and you cant do anything
     about it unless you put on a hood scoop that clears the boundary
     layer, or put on one of my fans.  If you want to improve your
     performance,  try it.  Ill even pay for the dyno run.

     Mark
     ERAM

     Mark,

     Beaten as a child?  An "I was cheated" kind of guy?  4000 rpm redline?
     Congratulations.  It usually takes a post from Scott Blazey to make me
     laugh this hard.  (Scott, please don't think I'm grouping the two of
     you together in any way).  My point was that not only are your
     theories VERY questionable, but as long as you misspell every fifth
     word (and miss some so badly that spell check can't even catch them -
     i.e. 'suto') nobody is even going to begin to listen to you.  Get a
     clue...

     Oh, Mark, I cleaned up your post (above) a little bit to see how it
     would look without all of the ='s.  But it looks like you can spend
     all day molding a dog turd into something nicely shaped but it still
     smells like shit...

     Bobby Crumpley
     BMWCCA
     '87 325iS BL/SSed that it's not ERAMed