Let set the bet!!

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>he chip is in the mail, cost to me $235 USD. I will pay 2X the horsepowe=
r =

per dollar figure for every single pony the ERAM gives my car. I keep the=
 =

ERAM.... Mark pays for the dyno run, results get posted, and or written u=
p =

for whoever wants to publish them (small fee to me of course :). The only=
 =

limit I will put on the ERAM is no holes of any kind are to be drilled in=
 =

my car. I will supply sketches and pictures as well as help to fabricate =

brackets for the install.  <

or
posting the dyno runs for a small fee
you give me 2 x the hP the ERAM makes you.  that would be like 16-18 buck=
s.
  and I pay for your dyno run  70 bucks??

I thought the deal was , I pay for your dyno run if you post the
figures,and you send back the ERAM.

As it stands now, everyone wants a free one to test.   I  would love to
give them out like holloween candy, but the chip industry is not paying
that well these days    ( especially digital video chips, thats how I get=

all of my MPEG video on the Cd roms of the racing events that I sell)

so, I will gladly pay you for the dyno run,, but  you have to promise to
send the fan back if it doesnt work and you get your 50 ponies
(sounds like we should have two bets)

If eram does work, and you dont get your fifty poines, you still send the=

fan back but you give me the 18 bucks for the 2x the HP the eram makes.l =

or do you want to raise the stakes        I think it should be two bets. =
  =

    50 ponies for the chip,   and 3-4% on the eram.   =

let us all know,  this is exciting.  I love a good challenge.   Ask steve=

miller, he knows me well.,  (your director of world wide sales and my coa=
ch
at Cal poly san luis) =

mark
eram