ERAM...why not?

Hey Mark!

Did you invent this thing?  Is this your version?  If so, right on!  I
applaud your ingenuity...it takes a bit of creativity just to get an
adapter of sorts just to put a cone filter on the end of a AFM.  This
kind of thinking should not be frowned upon, if it works great, if not
oh well you still tried and you even fought off quite the onslaught from
the bulk of the vocal digest.  Your ERAM may not yield the best HP/$ but
it still is impressive that it yields anything at all.  Do you have it
on a website or anything?  I'd like to see it...

Hey Suzy...you sound elitist...will you touch my monkey?

He stuck to his guns when many others would have run and hid...I'll give
him credit for that.

Dan