What a Rush and Thanks

chris wrote on 11-11
Subject: Veterans Day

To all who have served past and present....Thank you and God Bless, I
will raise my glass and toast in your honor tonight.

Chris Barton
1995 540

Thank you Chris,
       US Army 1967-1970 2 safe years in Germany., God bless those who never
returned and their families.
        Fell in love with the looks of the 2800CS, good start to bimmer love
although I never got one of those, but I've had my 2002 for over 24years.

I've been on the digest for about 5 years and have never seen the likes of the
last two days with the ERAM Bullshit and the "you guys suck". Is there
contaiminated water somewhere, Full Moon or something. Guys, ignore him and
hopefully the fan will blow him away.

Went to Seattle Auto Show at the Kingdome and BMW didn't have either an M3 or
Mcoupe there, Bummer , did have a beautiful M roadster thou. But the hit was
the BMW 600 we had in out club vendor display upstairs.

Let's keep in on target for awhile guys.

Greg Mierz
GregM2002@domain.elided
Roster Manager
Puget Sound BMWACA