JimC Sharked transfer

Josh at EuroSport can sell you one. Mine was free, but I got the
feeling that they are less than $5.  It is the cartoon of a shark
with the message "shark infested".  They are either 3X6 or 4X10.
(per my memory) and silver or black or red.  It is a transfer,
not a decal, has a front sheet and a rear. You remove the rear,
thereby exposing adhesive, position and smooth, then remove top
sheet.  silver looks really good on Alpenweiss.