Martin's attack on the web, insults to injure everyone

MORAN, I MEAN MARTIN.  =

You fool, you happened to burn everyone with your post and didnt even kno=
it.

lets see , where should i start.

1.   You said,   people that Pay 300 bucks for 6.5 hp are idiots   =

(everyone on this list I guess)
     example:     =

 headers 15 hp    700 bucks plus install
cams   10-20 hp spikey  800 bucks install
ram air tubes  3-4 hp 250to 300 bucks,
red line oil     2-3 hp claimed,   I never got at 80 bucks
plug wires     10 hp  200 to 300 bucks =

spark plugs 30 bucks, nothing gained
chips.   10 to 50 hp   usually 300 bucks

If you are on the track a couple of times a week , 10 hp is a big deal
going 110 mph getting positionto make a safe pass going into a turn.   Yo=
ur
lap times may not be faster, but the extra power all adds up  and it is
bang for the buck!!!!!!!  remember , min is measured not claimed.  =

otherwise , it is always nice to get another 8-10 hp.   do you ever turn
off your a/c when you want to pass or accel hard.???????   see what I mea=
n.
 thats 10-15 hp, and you can feel it.

2.  The 4% gains were  made on a big breather at 63 hp per liter    Your =
m3
is even better at 80 hp per liter.  and should be helped for all the
obvious reasons.  Funny you should mention the mudstains.   Mustangs, you=
 =

mess, are some of the fastest guys on the track.   I hate them and would
not be caught dead in one, but it just shows your ignorance to real car
performance. =

a stock mustang( older 87 ish version) with suspension, tires and cages, =
little gutted , have a controled 200 hp and turn better times than  all o=
the stock E 30s .  the heavily modified group A wanabes putting out a  24=
0
hp out of your little four banger, turn  few seconds faster at Laguna Sec=
or Sears point.  (check out the  web page for NASA auto sports, they have=

all the times for the group called the camaro , mustang challange.

3.  As you admit, and I also agree, the dyno is the only real way to
measure performance increases.  If you run at the track , 10 hp or so, wi=
ll
be the difference between winning and lossing, or  just running and runni=
ng
just a door lenght per straight faster that the guy next to you

4.    You fool, you try and burn me and burn everyone that has bought an
air cleaner for that ellusive thing called hp!!!!

It wasnt until some years ago that I finally got it when it cam to what
counts at the track.  Its bang for the buck!!!!  =

the eram has it 35 bucks per HP seems to be the going rate.       You sai=
it yourself.    M3 190 hp  20 grand used
mustang 5 grand used,  7  grand to make it perform,  200 hp.   mustang is=
better bang for the buck, but I hate mustangs too.
You want bang for the buck:
spec vet for the NASA groups      400 hp, full race, but streetable,
suspension, tires, etc,   13,900 turn key .   it will beat teh pants off
anyone and keep up with the group A BMW e30 s..   Ive seen it, i lived it=

at buttonwillow raceway and Sears point.     they are turning 140s, as yo=
and your stock m3 with a pro drivng wont break  150.    Talk about bang f=
or
the buck.    man , !!!!  But , cant stand vets either.  I have to beat up=

on the stock ones.

Martin, sounds like the good lord split you between the left and right
brain.

Mark
ERAM
     =

>Subject: re: Mark- the blow hard man

    Mark you completely miss the point. This is not about theory,
science, or math.
    I'll ask you again. What good is 3.5% hp. gain in the real
world? For 10 seconds mind you. At 190 hp the gain is 6.65 hp.
That is a joke of a upgrade, aside from the fact that you are wrong.
    Picture this, at a gas pump, my friend pulls up in his '99 vette.
He asks "how much hp does your Bimmer have?" I respond
"190 from the factory, but I just installed a blower motor."
(vette) "turbo or super?" (bimmer) "neither, its off a R.C.
helicopter." (vette) "to do something that stupid you must
be getting 40-50 more hp."(bimmer) no, but it does get 6.65 hp.
(vette now laughing hard)  "what did that cost 20 or 30 bucks"
(bimmer) "no I paid $300.00"
    I think maybe this parody will help you see the real flaw in your
ways, not to mention bmw's already get +/-  80 hp to the liter. Then
there is the fact that you have not tested a bmw at all. If you look
at the very top of this page you will see this is the BMW digest.
We don't care about other makes or models!
    What I recommend is you go bug the Ford Mudstain guys.
In fact, attack, go sic um, get um boy. After all with only 40 hp
/liter they need all the help they can get.
    Last, and most important, its no secret that a dyno is not the
best way to measure true gains. What your device does is add
power when most needed, while the vehicle is absolutely stationary!
Please, go do real world testing.  Bring back autocross times or
lap times or 1/4 mile drag times officially recorded showing good
gains. Then people will listen. What you will find is there is no gain
at all.
     If you continue to post this scientific pscho-babble remember to
leave your fly down, with your head so far up your ass,  so you
can't see where you are going.

- - --Martin
P.S. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.<