Re: <E28> PS filter (Repost)

You said:

Alright, I asked this once already several digests ago and got no
response, so
before declaring "You guys suck!" I'm going to give you another chance
to do
my work for me.  I need someone to describe the process of changing the
power
steering filter in my 84 528e to stop a squeel.  Never mind all of the
other
help I have received on here...I mean, it's what have you done for me
lately,
right? :)

Bill K
BMWCCA 160195

Hey, Bill, relax -- it's easy --

Just take the top off the reservoir, remove circlips & pull screen, suck
out the fluid, remove other circlips & remove spring and disk, suck out
rest of fluid & VOILA -- there's the filter!

Clean everything & replace -- No reusing of the old filter allowed!!

Win Hayes
Burlington, CT
'85 635, '90 525, '74 2002