Re: brake squeal...

After putting over 1.9 million miles on 27 different Bim's I have had my share
of brake squeal.  I too tried all the different anti-squeal goops and such,
but the most effective solution I have found is to do the following:
	 Before putting the Anti-Squeal compound of your choice on the pad... rough
up the back of the pad with the gritiest sandpaper (at least 60grit) you can
find.  I have yet to have a squealing brake problem since using this solution.
	Now you can drive around without everyone staring and thinking, "Damn! You
got enough money to own the best car around... surely you have enough money to
fix the freaking brakes!"
	TJ (BMWKing), owner of 13 fine Bimmers.  Sorry, none of them are for sale.
Happy, fast, fun!