[no subject]

As to the pull to the left, how in spec are the toe-in settings?
Also, what type of road were you driving on when you noticed the
pull?  Many roads lean either to the left or right, and so the car
will typically pull slightly to one side or the other.  Check for
pull on many roads to see if it is consistent.

I hope my advice is not incorrect, so someone please correct me
if I'm "out-of-spec".

Woody

Mark DeSimone wrote:

> I just got my '95 M3 aligned and I looked at the spec sheet that listed what
> they did.  I noticed that there is a small range for each setting (camber
> between -.4 and -1.4).  I then looked at the specs they set my car to.  I
> noticed that the camber on left-front was about -1.0 and the right-front
> was -1.5.  Now my first thought was that it should be within range.  My
> second thought was that they should be the same on the left as the right.
> Right?  I also notice a very slight pull to the left.  What I am asking is:
> Shouldn't the setting be the same on the left as on the right, regardless of
> the range?
>
> thanks,
> Mark DeSimone
> '95 M3

- --
***  Remove "nospam-" from address when responding via email  ***