re: Mark- the blow hard man

    Mark you completely miss the point. This is not about theory,
science, or math.
    I'll ask you again. What good is 3.5% hp. gain in the real
world? For 10 seconds mind you. At 190 hp the gain is 6.65 hp.
That is a joke of a upgrade, aside from the fact that you are wrong.
    Picture this, at a gas pump, my friend pulls up in his '99 vette.
He asks "how much hp does your Bimmer have?" I respond
"190 from the factory, but I just installed a blower motor."
(vette) "turbo or super?" (bimmer) "neither, its off a R.C.
helicopter." (vette) "to do something that stupid you must
be getting 40-50 more hp."(bimmer) no, but it does get 6.65 hp.
(vette now laughing hard)  "what did that cost 20 or 30 bucks"
(bimmer) "no I paid $300.00"
    I think maybe this parody will help you see the real flaw in your
ways, not to mention bmw's already get +/-  80 hp to the liter. Then
there is the fact that you have not tested a bmw at all. If you look
at the very top of this page you will see this is the BMW digest.
We don't care about other makes or models!
    What I recommend is you go bug the Ford Mudstain guys.
In fact, attack, go sic um, get um boy. After all with only 40 hp
/liter they need all the help they can get.
    Last, and most important, its no secret that a dyno is not the
best way to measure true gains. What your device does is add
power when most needed, while the vehicle is absolutely stationary!
Please, go do real world testing.  Bring back autocross times or
lap times or 1/4 mile drag times officially recorded showing good
gains. Then people will listen. What you will find is there is no gain
at all.
     If you continue to post this scientific pscho-babble remember to
leave your fly down, with your head so far up your ass,  so you
can't see where you are going.

- --Martin
P.S. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.