<WOB>New BMW Digest record

Wow!

As far as I could tell, yesterday was a record breaking day in the BMW
digest volume!  14 digests in a 24 hr period!  Yeeha!  That's roughly 284K
bytes of unsupported ERAM claims, newbie flames, reposts of flames, Bubba
flames, repost flame retorts, more unsupported ERAM claims, more retort
flames, and so on and on and on.   And they say this list sucks...  This
list swallows! :)  (server disk space)  Richard, how is our server holding
up?   (Sorry for this 1Kb of WOB)

Shouldn't we call it "BMW Entertainment Digest" from now on?

Rob Mudry
'96 328is
BMW CCA #135536