Re: Bad taste

At 06:06 PM 11/11/98 -0500, John wrote:
> Jerry, Jerry, that's in extremely poor taste.  If you had any class
>at all, you would have first offered to sell the pictures to Lisa.
>Negatives too for a little extra of course.  One only makes a public
>offering _after_ one is sure that the person pictured can't offer you
>as much money as you want.  =)

John,

You are so right.  I'm sorry.  I stand corrected.  Since I have received
only one offer (for $0.40 as opposed to the $40 asking price, and
technically that is classified as a counter-offer) I hereby rescind my
initial offer.

Lisa, I'll take $50 for the lot.  Your friends Helga and Thor are open to
negotiate with me for their pic's as well.:^)

Waiting for offers.

Jerry "digging myself a HUGE hole, which Lisa will probably use to dispose
of the body with" Chyo
'88 M5 (willed to my brother after Lisa's done with me)
'72 tii (willed to Lisa...what a kissass I am)