Performance exhaust for E28

Can anyone give me any insight into how much of a performance increase I
could expect from a Stromung exhaust system on a 535is?  My car currently
has a low restriction cat, K&N air filter, a Turner Motorsport chip (that
added one hell of an improvement!), and a Bosal stock replacement exhaust
system that's 5 years old now.  Turner claims something like a 19HP and
16FP of torque increase (if used in combination with his chip, I believe).
Korman quotes a 7HP increase over stock exhaust.

Anyone have any experience with the Stromung in combination with a good
chip and low-restriction cat?  The unit carries a hefty price tag, and I'd
like some additional opinions before I lay down that many Franklins.

Ken Mitchell
Durham, NC
'80 528i
'87 535is