Is this the end?

Folks,

Recently, it was posted by a fellow member of the digest,

"Yippee. Innovation.com will be Markie's latest endeavor. I'm
impressed. It is an international site too. WOW. And, yes, Markie,
guess what, spelling counts. Is www.inovations.com another of your
sites? I notice that this offers Gay Tradition, Males Room and Live
Sex TV. Wow, is this where you got the inspiration for your
sucker/blower machine?

Good news for the Digest is you will be otherwise occupied. Right now
www.innovations.com is like you, a blank page offering nothing."

Is this absolutely the LAST inane posting on this subject that
readers of this digest will have to tolerate?  In fact, now that I
think about it, you probably should have paged down through this one.

And now, for something completely different -- BMWs!

Can't remember the name of the person who posted a problem regarding
the speedo on his 325.  I believe it was an E30.  Apparently, the
problem is that the needle likes to jump about whenever he hits a
pothole.  Had pretty much the same experience with an '85 318i a few
years ago.  Eliminated most of the 'standard' causes and ultimately
pinned it down to the gauge (mechanical) mechanism itself.
Disassembled the entire instrument cluster and removed the speedo
gauge.  Then, disassembled the speedo itself.  Ultimately, it
required repair of one of the tiny 'watch-like' springs.  Used a
low-wattage soldering iron.  Don't remember how long it took, but I
remember it being a real pain in the ass.  On the plus side, it
worked like a charm after that.  E-mail me separately if you need
more info.  It's been a few years, though.

Dave
BMW CCA #95506
'97 328is