Jims on the attack again

Message text written by Jim Conforti
regarding mark using a referece from Dinan , who consulted on the design =
of
the ERAM.
>I know the guy who designed most of steves chips and he doesn't know
  you exist.. =

  Jim
<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
JIM,
Why do you have this attitude? it is quite offensive.  In regards to abov=
, here is another one of your responses that is not well thought out.    =
said, that I have been discussing my product/design/idea with a guy that
did designs of Dinan's chips.  =

NOT ALL, OF  EVERYBODY , THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHIPS  .Why do
you have to nit pick at every response I give you.   All of my informatio=
is documented, tests have been conducted in a controlled environment.  An=
based on Imperical and theoretical testing, it works.    =

   My guys name is Brad Sunshine.  ( for your information, see if your gu=
knows him)   (oh yeah, im sure you will have something to say about him) =

He is now working with Xylinx programmable logic  device now with a desig=
distributor.. He is very sharp.

About you, now you have me curious, What is your background , interests a=
nd
experience with autos., Do you race? ralley,? or just put around your
neighborhood?    Not that it would qualify you for the interesting
discussions, but I am alittle curious to see where you come from.

Mark Kibort
electric ram air =