Re: Better than Nick at Nite

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Jerry Chyo wrote:

> Thanks for the mini-soapbox.  BTW, someone was asking for nekked pictures
> of the '02 princess and her steed (car you dirty old men).  Send me a self
> addressed stamped 10x13" envelope and a cashiers check for $40 and I will
> send you copies of my collection :^).  JUST KIDDING LISA!  REALLY!  I
> COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!

 Jerry, Jerry, that's in extremely poor taste.  If you had any class
at all, you would have first offered to sell the pictures to Lisa.
Negatives too for a little extra of course.  One only makes a public
offering _after_ one is sure that the person pictured can't offer you
as much money as you want.  =)

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and