HELP!! Anyone know Bob Gilbert in FL???

I need some help...

I sent a gentleman by the name of Bob Gilbert in Florida $100 as a
deposit for his Borla exhaust, with the balance due as COD on delivery.
This was over 2 months ago.... now I cannot reach him, his machine seems
to be full and won;t accept messages. He did mention he was having
medical problems, and I fear the worst has happened to him.... however I
am trying to see if anyone know what happened to Bob. I would like to
know if I stand any chance of getting my money or the exhaust.

Serg
'88 535is

- --
Visit "Serg's World 'O' Wheels"