idiot list members WAS: JC Bitch session

>Well being a total list member for 2 years with a 6 month
>break I have received and provided Much needed information

Glad to see that someone got some help-maybe the list _doesn't_
suck!

>but It seems that Jim C Has been soooooo Busy
>bitching and complaining about someone else's Idea

Who the hell are you to tell Jim C. what he can and can not do with
his time?

>As for Jim,,,, I have viewed you as the authority on BMW DME
>software (no pun intended) but It seems that when I need help or
>a question I get blown off and I guess I'll just buy the software
>from someone else.... and I wanted the cool Shark logo thingy
>(looks good next to the rolling rock logo)

Every time I've ever emailed Jim C. I've received a prompt, well
crafted reply that exactly answered my question. Prehaps you
should take few seconds before you bang that 'send' key to look
over what you've written and see if it makes any freaking sense.

>h well I guess I'll have to find someone  who is willing to help me
>out and solve these issues at hand.... once again thanks for your
>info in the past jim you are a welth of knoledge but I needed help
>and The shark fell through I'm going somwhere else

What issues? I find it extremely interesting that you bitch on the
autocross mailing list about the classification of your car in BS, yet
are curious about chipping your car-you're not planning on cheating
are you?

>Jeff Lloyd,,, BIT   Bubba In Training (ridding the world of the green
>bottle'd amber liquid)

BZZZZZT! WRONG! I'm not a Bubba, but I know who is, and they
don't disrespect the _good_ people of the digest (like Jim C., Steve
D, or Brett A.), and they can make sense when they post.

What were you supposed to accomplish by airing this beef you
have to the digest anyway? Were we supposed to rise up in anger
and coerce Jim C. into something? Get a clue.

- -Scott Johnson
 87 325is - chipless