WOB I really really do love you all

Gene said something I liked:
<<I got many private e-mails from guru's,private owners,shop techs and links
and these people were taking time out of their lives to sit down and write to
someone
they have never seen or knowed to solve their problem.I dont think that
sucks
As always,
Gene.>>

And, while I tire of digesters re-posting and re-re-posting previous posts,
this one is an exception.  I have had the same GOOD (not sucky) experience as
Gene.  So have many others.  Thanks for your idiocy, TommyPhd, because it
helped galvanize the GOOD digesters.  Finally, I just want to sincerely say, I
LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS.

Best,
Bill McMahon
Oakland CA