Two Flamers at Once! This List is Bitchin'

<BMW Content>
I love Arctic Blue the best 'cause that is what is on the car I drive.  I
enjoy my BMW more than any other car I have ever owned.  That is a big thing
to say from my perspective... I have owned a passel of 'em. It happens over
time, and being one of the older list members, I have racked up time.
</BMW Content>

<Netiquette Body>
This list (over time) has been a source of incrediably valueable
information.  The synergy of a large number of enthusiasts is a powerful
force.  The magic has come from being patient, not expecting free, on demand
tech support.   I have saved several thousand dollars over the years by
paying attention and then asking when needing support.  Occasionally I
actually have been able to provide a small bit of data to others, mostly off
list to not bore other digesters with the same old stuff we see as newbies
pop up on the radar scope.

A listserv cannot suck.  It might have buggy code (Majordomo is pretty
stable), but it does not suck.  The people who subscribe to the list are an
expression of everything good and bad, so I suppose you might be correct in
thinking that a very small percentage of folks suck.  Statistically that
would make sense on a list of this size.  But the individuals who have been
flamed by a couple of newbies recently do not suck (except on RR).  They
have a history of being generous in so many ways, providing excellent help
and in Jim's case, repeatedly giving away the store at events.  Bubba Duane
has spent huge hours answering questions for folks who are just starting to
experience driving BMWs appropriately (rabid) at autox and track events.
</Netiquette Body>

Get a grip children (talking to our new flamers now) or King Richard might
just banish you from the kingdom.

Cheers

Jan Nelson
82 745i (traded an old computer for it... cheapest way to get more
horsepower!  252HP for about $400.00, comes with wheels, seats, engine...)

83 745i 165K miles and sooooo pretty, so fast, so tight, so, well, right!

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain -- and most fools do."
- --Dale Carnegie