Damaged Rim Repair

The other day I managed to hit a rather large rock on the highway
going about 80mph. Now I am in search of either a used stock
18 spoke alloy rim or some ideas of where to go to get my current
rim fixed. The rim has about a 2 inch dent on the inside part of the
rim. A minor dent; however, just annoying enough to cause a slow leak.
Should I attempt to fix such problem myself or should I leave it to
a professional. Anyone out there have any good advise.

Who does a good job of fixing a bent rim? Anyone know of a place
including,
but not limited to the Chicagoland area?

Thanks,
Rob Boucher
93 325is
76 2002