Re: This list is fine, no sucking here!

I'm on a number of lists due to my insatiable appetite for great cars, knowing
how they work, maintaining them, and making them better.  While I've only been
on this list a month or so, I can easily say that there is a wealth of
information available.  For every question I've posted, I've received multiple
subject! ;)  )  Sometimes it's hard to write email to the desired tone, but
basically nobody is out to be a dick.  Just keep going till understanding is
found.

If you're sending questions and not getting responses, consider contributing
something first.  Some listers may not be keen to answer the questions of those
who are just here to get what they need and then unsubscribe.  As written by
another list member, the person with your answer may not be reading posts that
day, either.  We're not here just to serve you.

The list is fine.  Thanks to all those who've helped me out.  And thanks to
those not afraid to speak their mind, i.e. flamers, too!

Ted Arneson
bunch o'cars, clubs, lists, etc.

- --
Ted Arneson