M20/B25 Cooling system flush/refill

Fellow Digesters, Brother Hamsters, Annointed Ones,

Last week I sent a message to the list asking how to flush
and refill the cooling system on an M20/B25 engine (2.5
litre in a '93 325iC).   I got a few great replies and after
merging all the info and  putting on my decoder ring,
proceeded to do the job.

I wrote out a step-by-step guide as to how I did it, tools
needed, etc., feel free to email me for a copy.

BTW, for any other budding DYI'ers out there - I'd like
to echo the praises of the Bentley manuals.   I bought
their E30 manual a few days ago and while it doesn't
specifically apply to my particular year BMW, this book
is a goldmine of useful information and insight.   I've
had a Chilton's since my first BMW, but it never inspired
me with enough confidence to do anything.   The Bentley
manual gives you enough information so that you can
read through it several times, sit with the car and actually
mentally walk through the job to see if you really _want_
to do it, etc.     Chilton's, bless their heart, is great  for
an overview... ie.  Page 1: Removing the engine  Page 2:
Putting the engine back in., etc.   ;-)

Thomas Bradford
tbrad@domain.elided
910-792-9100 ext 15