AFM calibrations

>Where/how do you get a MAF that's calibrated to a specific AFM?  I'd
>be really interested in this, but I've never seen it advertised
>anywhere, nor do I know costs.  Please enlighten the AFM-ers on the
Digest!

>KC Boyce

Hell, I calibrate things for a living!  If you really want an AFM checked
I'll give it a whirl (get it).
As I see it I could pump a specific volume thru the AFM and measure the
resistance of the air meter.  Is this what your need?

Curt Kiser
Cryo-electronic Metrology is my life!
Ask me about the Amway superconducting products that are now available.