<E36 M3> E30 retrofit kit SR

So I am driving my E36 M3 down the highway and I realized that I miss
my E30 M3's "special vharacteristics".

I have been hard at work for awhile on this project (the reason for my
long absence from the Digest) and I am ready to release my new
invention to the world:

The E30 M3 Retrofit kit, also known as the Virtually Independent
Broadbase Retrofit Accessory Knob.  I have a machined Nonrustium shift
knob specially designed to encase an eccentric-shaft-weight motor
hooked to the car's 12V system (with optional 120V adapter for race
conditions).

The VIBRAKnob gives me that E30 "race car" feel.  Early versions
caused premature syncro wear and nerve damage (poor Uncle "Lefty"
Olaf!), but my final design incorporates most of the updates.

Production versions will be ready for sale soon.

- - Ston Rygar
CEO International World Domination and Control, Ltd."We Ain't No
Monkeys"