Holy toledo!

My, my, my!

Look at us squabbling!  Guess what...it doesn't matter...none of it.  I'm enjoying
this, but at least I'm only receiving a handful of messages per day and not 400!
Chaos is great!

Hey, did I mention that my governor can kick your governor's butt?  Oh yeah I said
that already...

TommyPhD from aol, you suck!  Diff swaps suck!  Electric superchargers suck too!
Bubba's suck too, but only on rolling rocks apparently.  I'm surprised spelling
hasn't come up, oh wait a second, it has!  BMW's are still awsome but all other cars
suck especially Hondas and Toyotas because they are so mundane.  Everything sucks!
Especially that Dan Ayd kid, I here he's gay!  Or maybe not...

Had to get a laugh, maybe we all can.

Dan