Blow Hard Theory

    Just when the digest was getting nappy,--- in rides Mark,--- gonna tell the
world that its not round at all, in fact its not flat either. The Earth is a
"torque curve"! That's right, based on si-en-thif-ic cal-cu-la-sun!!
On my Texas Instrument calculator, I figger that if we all face west and
blow real hard for 10 seconds we will be in tomorrow .4 seconds
sooner. Just think, I am right you are wrong because it all works on
paper.

    I'll tell you one thing I too have been spitting Doritos and Fosters
(Rolling Rock? give me a break) on my monitor. Where else can one
get entertainment of this quality and duration?

    Mark, the real irony is,  the only redeeming quality this thread has
your blind ignorance. You must have been a pit bull in a past life.
You just cant let go! Lets assume your absolutely correct, in reality,
(where most of us live) you promise, hell lets give you 10 hp, for 10 seconds.
What the hell good is that going to do? The only thing I can compare that
to is some digesters with "butt-dyno's" who can Feel 5 ft/lbs. of torque
 at the "top" because they spell torque F-I-N-G-E-R!

- --Martin
'93 325isa-I like it slushy
23,000 miles and lots more smiles to go

P.S. sur hope my spellin's goode