jims world , excellent

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>ark, though you won't of course do it 'cause your ego won't let ya - it'=
time to cut your losses and eat a little humble pie. You've taken on the
BIGGEST BADDEST DAWG (Shark?) on the Digest and just did the cyber
equivialent of bringing a knife to a gunfight...or committing digest
suicide. Pick your metaphor.

However, you can keep on defending your indefensible positions.....it's
great sport and I'll try not to burst out laughing too much in the office=
=2E
But then again, I'm rather easily entertained. =

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / Bubba<

Man, I must be missing something biggest shark????what????

  What type of logic should I use with this JIM ?    He keeps on answerin=
questions of , "why doesnt work, "     with answers like  BECAUSE IT WONT=
=2E =

   He sounds like my little nephew.    I know all of the people that have=

seen the fan , people that have degrees and PHDs in engineering and
physics, can't be all wet.   I have been happily discussing my device wit=
all of these people who have valitdaed my theories and findings,  yet thi=
brilliant SAT wizard, cant even accept a dyno run.   =

You guys in this club seem to admire JIM, the shark  , yet  in reading hi=
posts, he is more interested in insults than getting results.
If I were him, and as smart as he thinks or says he is, I would be asking=

the questions like,

who tested it , were they qualified
were the tests controlled
did you measure air box pressure on the road , at speed
what rpm does  the fan operated at
how much thrust is produced in free air
what is the pressure at half the air flow
how does you fuel systen respond
is 4 hp really worth it
how much current is drawn
whats the diameter
is the fan always running or only at WOT
how does this compare to running with a low restrictive filter.
what about others in this market , how are you different.

These would be the questions a intellegent person would ask.   (giving th=
benefit of the doub that he is a smart guy)
not just comments like, " the goverment has been proving ideas like yours=

wrong for years"    what kind of logic is this.
this kind of diologue you support.   Does the list support this type of
argumentitive type.  if not , tell him to ask mature ,  questions.  =

Tell him that no one likes a know-it -all, unless he is one!!!!  =

Can JIM  ask a question of why, or is he one  of those types that thinks =
he
knows it all.  =

Im asking , "what if what if"

JIM  doesnt ask!

why do people on this list not welcome new ideas and concepts.   In talki=
ng
to other people interested inlearning about their cars, most of them eith=
er
dont have the time to investigate the ideas or are not interested in
getting more performance.

(before I got caught up in the track, It killed me just to put a K/N filt=
er
on)  Now, every HP counts. =

Mark.