RE: Recondition ZF slush box

John;

I replaced my ZF 4HP22 (Non EH) almost a year ago with a remanufactured
unit bought from a dealer with the best price.  This dealer was out of
my state, so I paid no sales tax, but I had to pick it up.  Think they
discounted it 15%.  Cost me $1275.  Had it independently installed for
another $200-$300.  This was a "Value Line Transmission" from a program
ZF Industries offers through dealers. There was a write up in the July
97 Roundel on page 68 about this program of remanufactured
transmissions.  I would greatly recommend checking it out.

Bob R.
BMWCCA 135847
85 635csiA
98 Ford Expedition